- SCANTILY Pad® AM/PM Acne Treatment
- CLEANSE with Benefits AM/PM Cleanser
- SUPPLEMEANT to Be® Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix
- PATCH Me (If You Can)® Targeted Pimple Patches
- SCANTILY Pad® AM/PM Acne Treatment - Personalized. Topical. Leave-on. FDA-approved for acne treatment. Each pad is infused with a unique combination of our patented SE Microbiome Complex®, salicylic acid, and Aloe vera. The SE Microbiome Complex® is a unique blend of S. epidermidis prebiotics and postbiotics. That’s what kills C. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria while nourishing acne-fighting bacteria on your skin. The result is a balanced microbiome that delivers long-lasting effect. The salicylic acid dissolves dead skin cells, which opens clogged pores. Aloe vera soothes the skin and reduces inflammation, redness, pain, hyper-pigmentation (dark spots), and scarring. If you track your progress with the Dermala Acne Tracker app (it’s free, app store, iOS/Android - you know the drill), we will adjust the ratio between these ingredients monthly, based on your results.
- CLEANSE with Benefits AM/PM Cleanser - Cleansers are a paradox: they have to clean away dirt and oil, but can’t over-dry the skin. Getting ours right took a patented SE Microbiome Complex® that targets acne-causing bacteria and helps the acne-fighting strains to flourish. It also took natural plant extracts, amino acids, vitamins, and a slightly acidic pH, because that’s what helps fight acne. (Typical cleansers have alkaline pH, which is bad for acne.) Break it all down and you’ve got a powerful cleanser, healthier skin, and less acne. Paradox solved.
- SUPPLEMEANT to Be® Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix - You can’t just swallow a bunch of probiotics and get a magically healthier gut microbiome. If a supplement doesn’t correctly balance a lot of different elements, you’re just *ahem* flushing them down the drain. Ours is an exclusive blend of:
Prebiotic Mix PreforPro® is a combination of bacteriophages formulated to attack bad bacteria in the gut to make space for good probiotic bacteria (science!).
Probiotic Mix consists of 6.25 billion CFUs of probiotic bacteria that have been specifically associated with reduction of inflammatory acne and improved skin health.
Zinc is a natural antibiotic that has reduced acne severity in clinical trials.
Vitamins A, C, E are the best vitamins to restore skin health after acne breakouts.
Spinach leaf extract is a super blend of antioxidants, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals that nurture the good bacteria in your gut.
All those nutrients help the probiotics to do their thing: balance the gut microbiome, optimize gut health, support your immune system, reduce the oiliness of your skin, bring down inflammation throughout your body, and most importantly, help kill off acne-causing C. acnes bacteria.
- PATCH Me (If You Can)® Targeted Pimple Patches - There are escape-artist pimples that no amount of skin nourishment or microbiome balancing can lock down. Fortunately, you’ve got back-up, our clear, drug-free, disposable hydrocolloid acne pimple patches. They vacuum up oil and pus, reduce inflammation, speed up healing, and prevent the bacteria from spreading. They also lower the pH in the area under the patch which inhibits bacterial growth and protect against UVB witch helps prevent hyperpigmentation (dark spots) and scarring
- CLEANSE With Benefit AM/PM Cleanser - Just like the name says, use it in the morning and evening (AM/PM) before applying SCANTILY Pad topical acne treatment. Mix a quarter-sized amount of cleanser with water and gently massage onto skin for 30-60 seconds. Rinse off thoroughly. Pat skin dry with a clean towel.
- SCANTILY Pad® AM/PM Acne Treatment - The BFF with CLEANSE with Benefits. Use them together, every morning and evening. Cleanse the skin and pat dry. Use one pad to gently apply the solution all over the face, avoiding the eye area. We recommend starting with one application per day (either morning or evening), then gradually increase to two applications per day. If dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day until your skin has adjusted. Patch-test before the first use.
- PATCH Me (If You Can)® Targeted Pimple Patches - Use it on clean and completely dry skin. Peel a patch from the sheet and apply it onto a pimple. Leave it on for at least an hour or overnight for best results. A change in color to white indicates pus absorbance. Remove the patch by peeling it off. If necessary, use warm water for easier removal. Throw it away and get on with life!
- SUPPLEMEANT To Be® Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix - Take one capsule daily with a meal. Either swallow the capsule whole with water; or twist the capsule, pull it apart, and sprinkle the contents on food or in a drink of your choice. One capsule per day keeps bad bacteria (and acne) away!
- 1%-4% Patented SE Microbiome Complex® is a personalized formulation of naturally occurring prebiotics and postbiotics support a healthy microbiome by killing C. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria while promoting the growth of healthy acne-fighting bacteria. The result is clear, healthy, acne-free skin.
- 0.5%- 2% Salicylic Acid is a personalized formulation of beta hydroxy acid found naturally in many plants including the bark of willow trees. Salicylic acid treats acne by penetrating and exfoliating the pores and surface of the skin, eliminating dead skin cells and blockages. Antimicrobial, helps kill acne-causing bacteria and anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and hyperpigmentation. Leaves the skin clear and smooth.
- 100% Organic Aloe vera is a natural ingredient from the Aloe plant that contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids that support the skin’s microbiome and acid mantle (skin barrier) while deeply hydrating and soothing the skin and minimizing any skin irritation.
- Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%-2%). Other ingredients: Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), organic grain alcohol, cocamidopropyl dimethylamine, SE Microbiome Complex® (1-4%) sodium hydroxide, organic Citrus limonium (lemon).
CLEANSE With Benefits AM/PM Cleanser
- Patented SE Microbiome Complex® is a proprietary formulation of naturally occurring prebiotics and postbiotics support a healthy microbiome by killing C. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria while promoting the growth of healthy acne-fighting bacteria. The result is clear, healthy, acne-free skin.
- Panthenol (provitamin B5) is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that soothes redness and helps to improve skin's hydration, elasticity, and smooth appearance.
- Amino acids Arginine, Proline, Glycine, Alanine hydrate the skin, increase water retention, provide antioxidant protection, reduce inflammation, and help produce collagen.
- Glycerin is a humectant and emollient that allows the skin to retain moisture, increasing hydration and relieving dryness while softening the skin.
- Water (aqua), lauryl glucoside, laureth-7 citrate, glyceryl cocoate, propanediol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), Citrus limonium (lemon), citric acid, SE Microbiome Complex®, glycerin, phosphatidylcholine, panthenol (provitamin B5), arginine, proline, glycine, alanine, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium EDTA.
- Zinc (as gluconate, 15mg per serving, 136% daily value) is a natural antibiotic that has reduced acne severity in clinical trials
- Vitamin A (300mcg RAE per serving, 33% daily value), C (30mg per serving, 33% daily value), E (5mg per serving, 33% daily value) are the best vitamins to restore skin health after acne breakouts.
- Probiotic mix (6.25 billion CFUs, Bacillus subtilis DE111®, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus) are probiotic bacteria that have been specifically associated with reduction of inflammatory acne and improved skin health.
- Prebiotic Mix (PreforPro®, 15mg (LH01 – Myoviridae, LL5 – Siphoviridae, T4D – Myoviridae, LL12 – Myoviridae) is a combination of bacteriophages formulated to attack bad bacteria in the gut to make space for good probiotic bacteria.
- Spinach Leaf Extract (100mg) is a super blend of antioxidants, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals that nurture the good bacteria in your gut.
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, delayed release vegetable capsule (hypromellose, pectin and water), medium-chain triglycerides, silica.
- Hydrocolloid draws out and absorbs pus and oil from pimples, reduces inflammation, pimple redness, and overall acne severity. It speeds up healing and prevents hyperpigmentation and scarring.
My skin has cleared a lot during the usage of Dermala. The patches really shrink the breakouts and reduces inflammation. I still get pretty bad hormonal breakouts. Therefore I’m trying out the DIM mix as well as the pre and probiotic mix. Hoping this will manage the breakouts better. Also I wish shipping was free. Otherwise this is a good formula to start off with. Will recommend.
#FOBO® 4 Piece Kit
So far, so good…
The product set works well on clearing acne prone skin ! I’m extremely pleased with results and plan to order again.
It. Actually. Works.