Fruit and Avocado Smoothie
What you eat daily affects everything from your mood, to your energy levels, to the health of your skin. This is because your diet is the primary energy source for your microbiome. Your microbiome is the combination of the beneficial microbes (mostly bacteria) that call your body home. These bacteria regulate our immune systems, aid in digestion, and protect us from disease-causing bacteria. Basically, these bacteria are necessary for your everyday health and well-being. With a healthy, fiber-rich diet, adding a probiotic supplement into your daily routine can help boost your microbiome's health. Try out this skin and gut-healthy avocado berry smoothie to get your daily dose of gut-healthy foods!
Serving size: 1 large or 2 small smoothies
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium ripe banana peeled and sliced
- ½ ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 SUPPLEMEANT to Be Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix Capsule
1. Place all the ingredients except the SUPPLEMEANT to Be Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix in your blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. For a thicker smoothie, add a small handful of ice. For a thinner smoothie, add a bit more almond milk.
4. Pour into a glass and twist open 1 capsule of the SUPPLEMEANT to Be Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix. Sprinkle the contents on top of the smoothie.
5. Mix and enjoy immediately.
Recipe adapted from https://www.wellplated.com/blueberry-avocado-banana-smoothie/
Thanks for sharing this great post. It’s really informative and I think a lot of people would benefit from reading it.
Leave a comment