Pineapple Whip Smoothie
Summer is just around the corner, and there’s nothing better than an icy, sweet treat to cool you off during a hot summer day. This vitamin C-packed pineapple whip smoothie recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast, snack, or poolside treat. The addition of Greek yogurt and the Dermala SUPPLEMEANT to Be Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix makes it a gut-healthy option too.
Total time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1
-1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
-1/2 cup non-fat or low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbs lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of ice cubes (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 capsule SUPPLEMEANT to Be Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix
1. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add additional ice if a thicker consistency is desired.
3. Pour the mixture into 2 glasses.
4. Twist open the capsules of SUPPLEMEANT to Be Daily Pre + Probiotic Mix and sprinkle the contents into each glass
5. Stir and enjoy!